False lashes can look amazing on every person to create a dramatic, glamorous and beautiful look but many people still question how to apply false lashes.
But what you need to know that is application is very easy to do and this blog will give you an overview of how to apply false lashes the most effectively, so please read on!
- Firstly select one of our gorgeous pairs of mink lashes. Did you know we have 20 different styles? They are much lighter and softer than other synthetic lashes to give you a youthful and flirty look and be rest assured that they are handmade, sterilized and hypo-allergenic.
- Remove your chosen lashes and then hold them up against your eye to check they are the right size. If they are slightly too long just trim them with nail scissors to fit.
- Next apply the glue to the base of the lashes and wait for 30 seconds for it to go tacky.
- When you are ready to put the lashes on, carefully line them up and use your Chelsea Tweezers to hold and place in the centre of your natural lashes. Using your tweezers again you then need to the push the inner side of the lash in place followed by the outer side.
- To secure the lashes in place use the tweezers to push them towards your eyelids so they line up evenly against your lash line.
- Finish your look with a slick of liquid eyeliner so there are no patches to give you that extra glamour!
Once your Mink Lashes are on you will feel instantly gorgeous and glam. Also remember to care properly for them as they can be worn up to 20 times.
So now you are ready to go! Flutter those beautiful lashes ladies!
Love Chelsea x